Saturday, October 23, 2010

Month 10

We now have a 10 month old in our hands. I'd say that time went really fast but that would only be true (in my case) part of the time. I would have to admit that there are times when I wanted to will time to go faster if it meant that we could skip over the hard parts. In any case, looking at our son now makes all the sacrifices worth it - in fact, he's worth much much more.

On his 10th month, he accomplished the following:
- he was trained to use Playtex nipples (this is a big deal w/ Mommy and Daddy)
- his early morning hourly feedings (4 to 8) were eliminated - these first 2 accomplishments proved that he is still trainable
- he is able to get to a standing position w/o holding on to anything and he can stand for long periods of time now. Sometimes, I see him trying to take steps too.
- he cruises while holding on to his SuperYard fence
- he loves to do "high-five"s with Mommy in the afternoon
- he has also learned to use his toys as tools for escape. I would often find him moving his toys around just so he can stand on something and look over the fence - he usually does this during dinner time when Mommy & Daddy are at the dining table and he's put down in the fence (he usually sits at the table w/ us but Mommy puts him in his yard when he gets bored and starts complaining).

No comments:

Post a Comment