Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 7: Feeding / Sleeping

2:50am - 2.75 oz milk

Then at 6:30 and 8:30a, he drank a total of 1.5 oz of diluted milk (1 part milk to 3 parts water).

Aside from those diluted milk feedings, Swe cha woke up at 5:30am and 7:30am, he just shouted an "aaah", tossed and turned for a few seconds and then promptly fell asleep without needing a bottle.

There was still crying and screaming for his morning nap but it only took 23 minutes before he went down to sleep. The afternoon nap went a little bit better at 15 minutes and no screaming - just complaints. And bedtime was perfect. I read him his Pat the Bunny (Sleepy Bunny) book and when we got to the end, he "aaaah-ed". I thought he was hungry and tried to give him the bottle but he refused. Then I thought he wanted to start over again w/ the story so I went back to the first page and he refused that as well. So I let him go (I was holding him), he crawled away to his Dad's side of the bed, lay down, and went to sleep. Sweeet!

No comments:

Post a Comment