We met the owner, J, and saw the other kids that were in the facility. If we enroll Swe-cha there, he's going to be the youngest at 13 months and the next oldest is 18 months old.
HP looks small but this is the first I've seen so I don't really have anything to compare it to. Swe-cha seems to like it there, he did not cry when J carried him while I went out to bring our stroller inside. Swe-cha was so brave but his eyes were watery and his lips were quivering when I got back inside. Awwww, my baby!
My gameplan starts with getting Swe-cha on "regular" time. He currently sleeps at 12mn and wakes up at 11. We need to get him adjusted so that he gets up by 9-ish. HP looks good to me so far but I do want to check out other facilities in the area just so I could get a feel of how others operate and how HP compares to others.
Some details (before I forget):
- $180 per week for f/t
- $135 per week for p/t
- $12 for every 15 minutes for late pickups
- $25 one-time fee for sleeping mat or bring pack n play
- bring own wipes, milk, food (if baby food), diapers, ointment, spare clothes, bedding
The rates seem cheaper compared to other facilities that I've talked to, I will have to call up a few more to see. Too cheap makes me happy but it scares me.
---
Edit: 2/11 Called up a few more facilities in the area and these seem to be the average rates for F/T and P/T childcare for Swe-cha's age group. I made the mistake of comparing these rates with those located in commercial areas earlier :P
No comments:
Post a Comment