Swe-cha saw the dentist for the first time today. It's kinda late, I know. It took a while to look for and choose a pediatric dentist for him. This one we saw today has a great waiting room with a huge flat-screen tv, wooden toys, books and a Wii station. I liked it so much that I contemplated asking them if they see adult patients as well - hubby stopped me from asking :(
Swe-cha got a clean bill of health from the dentist so all is well and we'll be back after 6 months.
-------
Swe-cha also discovered the joys of a warm shower this week. He's always taken baths before and didn't like showers... early this week, he accidentally turned the shower on and seemed unsure when water stared coming out of the showerhead. Thankfully, hubby was a quick thinker and said "RAIN!" and Swe-cha started dancing and doing the actions to Barney's "If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gum drops .." song. Ayan, happy na.
No comments:
Post a Comment