I was sitting with my hand on my belly when he moved. I felt him move and saw my hand jerk up at the same time. He's been moving a lot lately so I thought that if I stared at my belly long enough, I just might see him move.
and I did. He moved and rippled across my tummy.
and it was awesome. Much like the time when hubby put his ear to my tummy to listen and talk to Swe-cha, when he touched his face to my tummy, Swe cha kicked his startled Dad.
So cool, in a sci-fi sort of way (think Alien).
I remember that (ripple across the tummy). It never got old. :-)
ReplyDeleteHeehee, can't wait to see more action.
ReplyDeleteHahaha wait till malaki na super ang tyan mo, pag gumalaw yan and sumipa and tumadyak ng parang kabayo, matataranta ka hahaha!!! yung tipong parang tatagos sya sa tyan mo.
ReplyDeleteand yes, parang alien nga hahaha, ang cute di ba.