It's day 3 for potty training and I see some progress.
The worst part of day 1 was getting probably the 15 minute-timer. We felt like we were living in the bathroom and towards the end of the day, Swe-cha was obviously getting tired of going to the bathroom and there were times when we'd have to carry him to the bathroom.
Day 2 was better in the sense that the moment Swe-cha hears the kitchen timer, I call out "bathroom" and he immediately runs to the bathroom. In terms of "accidents", it was bad,... I lost count of how many accidents we've had to wipe up last night.
Today is day 3 and while we still have a ways to go yet, I do see some progress. We have two #2 accidents tonight but no peepee accidents so far (knock on wood). We also decided to set our timer to 1 hour intervals. We've made 3 successful peepees and I am so happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment