Friday, May 1, 2009

No show

We were so excited when we drove up to the clinic today, we were looking forward to seeing a first glimpse of our baby and hopefully, hear the heartbeat too. 

Ultrasound picked up a gestational but no embryo.  Dr. Mclaughlin said that it might just be too early and asked us to come in again the following week. 

When we got home, I started panicking and doing google searches on what was supposed to come out in the ultrasound images at around the 5th, 6th and 7th weeks of pregnancy. If I count starting from my LMP, I was already in my 6th week and the baby was supposed to be visible already. 

Panic started setting in and I start praying hard. Hubby was more optimistic and confident (or at least so far as I could see) and insisted that we wait a week more and we'll surely see our baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment